Monday, February 14, 2011

TNT Brownies


I made those around Christmas time, originally named Chocolate chip cookie dough brownies, after hubby served a regular cake size piece, with whipped cream, we were bouncing off the walls and it was renamed TNT brownies.

My nephews did not complain on the amount of sugar they put in their mouth eating this however, my brother was ready to shoot me. Be careful with the size you serve, bite size is more then enough!!!

TNT Brownies



You can use any brownies recipe you prefer. I made it simple, I used a boxed mix.

Cookie Dough:

1 cup of butter, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
4 Tablespoon of milk
2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cup of flour
1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Cream butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract together. Add flower and mix until smooth then add the chips and stir together. Spread the mix over your cooled down brownies and refrigerate for an hour or 2.

Chocolate glaze:

1 cup of chocolate chips (I used dark)
1 table spoon of shortening

Melt the chocolate slowly with the shortening, stir constantly. Spread over the cookie dough layer and refrigerate again for a few hours.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment