Monday, January 31, 2011

Zucchini fries

Thank to Closet Cooking for this inspiration.



Sorry about the bad picture, I decided at the last minute to take one and as you see, I keep the best for last, I ate the steak THEN the fries. YUM!


I had some leftover homemade bread that was a little too dry to eat so I put those 2 slices in my wonderful Magic Bullet (unfortunately, this product placement was not sponsored.But since I use it so much, and talk to my friends about it so much, I should mention it.) Along with Oregano, Sage and onion flakes.


2 Slices of bread
1/4 teaspoon of Sage
1/4 teaspoon of Oregano
1/4 teaspoon of green onion flakes
1 tablespoon of Parmesan
2 eggs, beaten
3 or 4 zucchinis cut in sticks

I did a little chain work thing. I had my Zucchinis sticks in one bowl, my beaten eggs in another bowl next to that one, my bread crumbs in a plate and finally my baking sheet.

Preheat the Oven at 425 F and coat your baking sheet with Pam.

I took one stick, dipped in the eggs, then in the bread mix and put it on the baking sheet and so on until they were all done. I sprinkled a little bit more Parmesan on top of all the sticks and placed my baking sheet in the oven for about 20 minutes, until they became crispy brown.

I served mine with Ranch dressing to dip in. It was to die for!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment