Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chocolate and coffee balls

Now what kind of blog would this be if it was named Fraise et Chocolat and only involved healthy main dishes?

Here comes the sweets!

Choco-coffe balls



Very simple to make.

Bake a cake, any cake, made from scratch, box cakes... I used a boxed Dunkin Hynes chocolate cake. Once it is baked and cooled down just break it into pieces and put it in the food processor and gave it a go. I added my coffee icing (recipe to follow) and blended it until it made a dough.



Easy enough so far?

I let it sit in the fridge over night.
Then it's fun time, make balls! Just roll the dough and put each balls on parchment or wax paper.




I melted dark chocolate and coated each one individually. Put them back on parchment paper and let it sit a bit, then put them in the fridge for a few hours. Decorate the way you want :)





Serve a big glass of milk and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment