Thursday, January 20, 2011

Smoked Salmon Triangles

English is not my first language and for the longest time I pronounced the l in salmon until one day my hubby (was hubby to be at the time) told me it was pronounced SAMON.

I didn't believe him.

Not because he is known to lie, not at all. But at that point in my life, I have been living in English for so long, someone would have corrected me by now.

So I did a little survey and asked around and of course, he was not messing with me.

Thinking about this, I made myself some nice Smoked Salmon triangles for lunch. He is not too crazy of smoked salmon but I was happy to keep it all for moi!

Sorry for the blurry picture.



I used a package of Pillsbury croissant
1/4 to 1/3 cup of cream cheese
red onion
Smoked Salmon
Fresh Parsley
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder

Preheat the oven at 350.

I softened the cream cheese and add everything but the Pillsbury Croissant and the Smoked Salmon.

On a cooking sheet I sprayed some Pam and unfolded the croissant dough.You are supposed to have 8 triangles. I put a spoon full of the mixtures in 4 different triangles and added a slice of smoked salmon on top of each cream cheese mixture. I topped it with an empty triangle, pinching the side shut.

I put that in the oven for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment