Monday, January 24, 2011

Balsamic marinated Chicken and salad.

I am sorry, I have sin... again...

I went out of my path and made another healthy recipe...

But it was sooooo good!

Balsamic marinated Chicken and salad.



For the salad I used mixed spring lettuce, cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, red onions and walnuts.

For the marinate:

  • 1 garlic clove, fine chopped
  • 30 ml (2 tablespoon) of butter
  • 250 ml (1 cup) balsamic vinegar
  • 30 ml (2 tablespoon) of honey

In a pot, softened the garlic in the butter. Add the vinegar and honey. Bring to a boil and let it reduce at medium temperature until it is in a light syrup texture, about 15 minutes.Let it cool down.

Put the chicken breasts in a plastic bag and pour the cold marinate on top of the chicken and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours. The longer it marinates, the more the balsamic taste will be strong.

I grilled the chicken and put it on top of my salad. It was delicious!


Bon appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment