Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas treats for the furry kids

Every Christmas I make treats for my kids. My kids are dogs and I loved spoiling them too during the holidays. This year, we are fostering a Treeing walker Coonhound that supervised my baking from the kitchen doorstep. He really enjoyed the smell!






We also give some to our "kid's friends" and no of them can resist this treat, see for yourself, I got a few testimony:















Wheat Treats

2 jars baby food meat (chicken, lamb, beef, etc.. - you decide, make sure there is no onion)
1/2 cup non-fat powder milk
1-2cups wheat germ



Pre-heat the oven at 350C.

Mix all the ingredients. Spoon small balls on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.

Make sure to store those in the fridge.


Hope your dogs enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment